AIPAC Lobby Day Call-In Against S. Res. 380 and H. Res. 568
Share this action on Twitter Share
Call your reps today to oppose AIPAC's push for war with Iran! Here's what you do:
1. Call the congressional switchboard using this toll-free number provided by the Friend's Committee on National Legislation: 1-855-686-6927.
2. Ask to be connected to one of your representatives' offices.
3. Urge your Senators to oppose and vote NO on S. Res. 380. Urge your Representative in the House to oppose and vote NO on H. Res. 568.
4. Tell your representative's office that you oppose this legislation because:
i. It supports going to war with Iran in order to prevent it from developing a “nuclear weapons capability,” a vague threshold many experts believe Iran has already reached. In other words, the legislation supports going to war at the earliest convenience, even if Iran has no intention of actually developing a weapon.
ii. It would make diplomacy more difficult by promoting unrealistic conditions for a negotiated agreement, including the “full and sustained suspension of all uranium enrichment-related and reprocessing activities.”
5. Report your call by leaving a comment below.